- Price band of ₹481 – ₹506 per equity share bearing face value of ₹5 each (“Equity Shares”)
- Bid/Offer Opening Date – Tuesday, December 13, 2022 and Bid/Offer Closing Date – Thursday, December 15, 2022.
- Minimum Bid Lot is 29 Equity Shares and in multiples of 29 Equity Shares thereafter.
- The Floor Price is 96.20 times the face value of the Equity Share and the Cap Price is 101.20 times the face value of the Equity Share.
- A Discount of ₹48 Per Equity Share is being offered to Eligible Employees bidding in the Employee Reservation Portion.
Landmark Cars Limited, a leading premium automotive retail business in India with dealerships for Mercedes-Benz, Honda, Jeep, Volkswagen, and Renault has fixed the price band at ₹481 to ₹506 per equity share for its initial public offer. The initial public offering (“IPO” or “Offer”) of the Company will open on Tuesday, December 13, 2022, for subscription and will close on Thursday, December 15, 2022. Investors can bid for a minimum of 29 Equity Shares and in multiples of 29 Equity Shares thereafter.
The public issue of equity shares bearing a face value of Rs 5 comprises a fresh issue of equity shares aggregating to Rs 150 crore and an offer for sale (OFS) of up to Rs 402 crore by existing shareholders.
The Company, otherwise known as Group Landmark, has a presence across the automotive retail value chain, which includes sale of new vehicles (passenger as well as commercial), after-sales service and repairs (including sales of spare parts, lubricants and accessories) and sales of pre-owned passenger vehicles. As a value add-on to its passenger vehicle sales, it also facilitates sale of third-party financial products including insurance policies and vehicle finance through its dealerships.
Axis Capital Limited and ICICI Securities Limited are the Book Running Lead Managers and Link Intime India Private Limited is the registrar to the Offer. The equity shares are proposed to be listed on BSE Limited and National Stock Exchange of India Limited.